Sunday, April 19, 2009

Long Time No Post!

Well, I haven't quite worked blogging into my daily habits yet, but I'm sure I'll get there. Pete and I are incredibly ready for summer!! (in particular, we're ready for the end of this tortuous semester!) Neither of us plan to take summer courses! yay!

Pete went fishing this weekend with his 3 cousins, brother, and a friend. I think they had a good time (as always!) I don't think it rained as much for them as it did in Jonesboro. It poured buckets here!!

Surely I will be posting more as soon as school ends. I will have to remember to post my niece's Senior Prom pictures from Friday night! I can't believe she'll be going to college in the fall!
Please keep my family in your prayers- We lost our last uncle on my dad's side (my great uncle) yesterday. Scary because it really pushes my dad up to the top of the family tree :(

Thanks for reading!! Hopefully they will get more interesting as time goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment